Who is the Rohan Business Group?
Many defense industry professionals are concerned about budget cuts and sequestration. They are worried how these changes will personally impact them in employment, income and career.
Rohan Business Group is a career transition and employment firm. Mike Rohan is a Job Transition Expert for Military personnel and other Defense professionals. He Specializes in a process that includes: Unique Assessment, Career Planning & Job Campaign To Find Employment.
We specialize in helping defense industry professionals that include:
• Military Personnel
• Project Managers
• PMPs (Project Management Professionals)
• Contractors and contract employees
• Business owners and CEOs of suppliers and companies that are part of the defense industry.
The firm specializes in services that include:
• Career Transition Training
• Coaching and Support
What is Our Goal?
To help professionals in the defense industry take charge of their career and employment, use our unique process and guidance for a successful job transition so they will enjoy a stable, fulfilling livelihood, lifestyle and future.
We work best with clients who are ready to:
• spend thoughtful time to do a confidential assessment,
• work to develop their own Personal Plan of Action (PPA) and
• take action on their plan and implement steps to get the results they want now.
What Makes Us Different?
• We’ve “been there”. Yes…we made a successful military-to-civilian employment transition. We learned some valuable lessons about focus, goals and “how to” step.s We know what works now & how to use it to guide our clients who need to find personal clarity and get help to prepare for a successful job search.
• We have hands-on experience. We work with business leaders and managers in achieving their organizational goals–and individual goals, too. Over many years, we developed an efficient, effective four-step process for our clients that works. It guides our clients in their personal understanding, commitment and steps to move forward to reach their goals.
• We believe in the Power of Coaching Clients. We find that clients succeed faster when they have our support and guidance. They become more confident as they discover personal strengths and preferences. Coaching support brings accountability. So clients become committed–and really act on–their self-directed path. Coaching is customized and confidential.
About Mike Rohan
Mike Rohan is a job transition coach and career strategist for defense industry professionals. He is President of Rohan Business Group.
Mike flew combat missions as a U.S. Air Force tactical fighter pilot in Vietnam and Korea. He trained other pilots as a pilot instructor in Texas before making his own military-to-civilian business career.
Mike helps military personnel and other defense industry professionals make a successful transition to new employment . He helps them discover their priorities, their preferences and how they can do the steps they need to do for rewarding employment & income. We know clients will be more confident when they take charge of their job search. They are stronger in communicating their value to hiring managers. And they can see a more stable, fulfilling livelihood, lifestyle in their future.
Mike Rohan is President and founder of Rohan Business Group. He has more than three decades of management, marketing and merchandising experience serving clients in corporations, businesses and nonprofit organizations.
Mike managed staff members, teams, and contractors to plan and produce award-winning communications and marketing programs for Fortune 500 firms including Monsanto and General Electric. He also directed programs and managed contracts to grow branded and unbranded products in industries that include energy, manufacturing and food. Mike led domestic contract management for the American Soybean Association and United Soybean Board Checkoff Program. Mike served the National Corn Growers Association with management roles in Operations, Business Development, ethanol business, corn genome planning and strategic planning.
Mike is a native of St. Louis, Missouri. He graduated from the University of Missouri (Columbia) with a Bachelor of Journalism degree.